Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I want someone to chose me..

My best friend, Emily, gets everything.  The body, the face, the personality..and the boys.  More importantly, the boys that I like.  I cry myself to sleep every night wishing that someone would just pick me over her.  Anyone.  but it never happens.  Shes perfect in every way.  Right as I start to get over Josh, we started hanging out with this guy names Jordan.  Hes cute, funny and I had really liked him when I was younger and we use to be good friends.  Of course she had to start talking to him and I even told her how much I liked him and she flirted and hung out with him all the time..until she started to like him.  Now I was just told that he likes her.  My heart is broken again and its always going to happen.  Sometimes I just hate myself so much.  I want to be the girl that everyone wants.  I want guys to think Im pretty and fall for me right when they meet me.  But no..I'm still just that annoying, use-to be fat girl, who guys get made fun of for even talking to.

No comments:

Post a Comment