Thursday, May 23, 2013

Chapter 2 My Crazy Ass Life

So lets start from the beginning now.
It was Halloween, and I was dressed up as a baby with high pigtails and footie pajamas on.  I decided to go all out considering It was my last year trick or treating because I would be in highschool.
I was with my friends Annika, Claire and...Evelyn.  Evelyn was really good friends with Josh at the time and liked him.  They had "a thing".
Well, after walking around for a while, we walked past Josh's house where he happened to be sitting outside of with his friend Trevor.  They waved and said hi and I could see how happy Evelyn was to see Josh.  Then we kept walking and eventually ran into them again on the other side of town. 
Josh and I were talking and talking and he was shutting Evelyn out..which I felt bad about after I realized it was my fault..
Once he had to leave, I felt my heart drop because I didn't want him to go. I wanted him to stay so we could talk more and i could finally get to know this, what I thought to be, amazing guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment